Friday, January 14, 2022

Hot Beverage - Get Well Card

 Happy New Year and Welcome to the new Julie Makes Cards Blog!

I've got a clean and simple Get Well Soon card to share today. 

The layout for this card is from this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge. I used the adorable coffee cup image from Cricut Design Space to play along with the Cupcake Inspirations coffee/tea time challenge. I also wanted to play along with the CAS on Friday Feel Better challenge and the cup with the little heart is a perfect fit for a get well card. I chose to keep the cup white so it would draw attention to the red heart.   






Supplies: 

Image: Cricut Teacup (#M13320D4) - print then cut

Stamps: Hero Arts Get Well Soon

Accessories: Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle die, foam squares, Shuttle Art Dual Tip Alcohol Based Art Markers

 Here are the links to the challenges. 

                     Freshly Made Sketches #518 a Sketch by Judy



                    CAS on FRIDAY: Challenge #222 Feel Better 



                    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #535 Coffee/Tea Time







 

6 comments:

  1. A hot cuppa is just what's needed on a day like today! sweet card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! This really gives me some inspiration. Just yesterday, I was wondering what would make a good Get Well Soon cards! This is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just a fabulous card! I love that cute little cup of coffee! Love the clean white background! Super sweet! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely design. I love the simplicity of this! Thank you for playing with us at The Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!

    Nora
    DT Member
    CIC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge !! What a beautiful CAS card!!

    ~DT Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully CAS. Love how that little cup, with the pop of red, has a real impact.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Masculine Birthday Card for Dad

I have a new card to share for the CAS on Friday Masculine Card Challenge. My Dad's birthday is this month, so the timing was perfect! I...