Monday, January 31, 2022

Thank You CAS on Friday

I was so excited to learn that my Hot Beverage - Get Well Card was selected as a one of the top 3 in the CAS on Friday Feel Better Challenge. It's only fitting that I made a Thank You card for the next challenge. The theme for this challenge is Hexagons. I designed the hexagon background in Cricut Design Space, masked the frame of the hexagon with washi tape and then used the spritzer tool to apply a light coat yellow. Supplies are listed below.



Stamps/Images: Sentiment and Hexagons from Cricut Design Space
Paper: Colorbok Snow White Textured, Stampin Up Basic Black
Card Size: A2 (4.25 inches x 5.5 inches)
Accessories: Yellow Alcohol Marker, Stampin Up Spritzer Tool, Stickles Black Enamel Drops


Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card today. CAS on Friday Challenge is linked below.


CAS on Friday #223 Hexagons



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful CAS card! Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at CAS on Friday! Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete

Masculine Birthday Card for Dad

I have a new card to share for the CAS on Friday Masculine Card Challenge. My Dad's birthday is this month, so the timing was perfect! I...